Howard Leight FUS30-HP Fusion Earplug Reg Corded In Hearpack (3 Pair)

Howard Leight FUS30-HP Fusion Earplug Reg Corded In Hearpack
  • Noise Reduction Rate (NRR): 27 dB
  • Size: Regular
  • Type: Corded
  • Reuseable
  • Qty: 3 Pair

I received a pair of Howard Leight Fusion ear plugs several years ago at a trade show and have been using them ever since. With some plugs you have to roll them between your fingers and wait from the foam to expand, while transfering whatever was on your fingers to the ear plugs and then into your ear. With these, you merely push them into your ear and after using put them back into the carry case. I re-used the same pair a couple hundred times. Some styrofoam types "swell up" after inserting and create presure in the ear area resulting in a headache. These are the most comfortable earplugs you'll ever wear, I've forgotten I had them in before. I highly recommend them.

Buy Howard Leight FUS30-HP Fusion Earplug Reg Corded In Hearpack (3 Pair) Now

Ear plugs fit comfortably, better than jelly type. I take them to the range and they do the job quite well, you can still hear up-close conversation while wearing them.

Read Best Reviews of Howard Leight FUS30-HP Fusion Earplug Reg Corded In Hearpack (3 Pair) Here

I am a very light sleeper, so these are the only way to go.

the other wax type just dont cut it.

Want Howard Leight FUS30-HP Fusion Earplug Reg Corded In Hearpack (3 Pair) Discount?

I wear these earplugs for a water aerobics class where the music is TOO loud. The earplugs don't shut out all of the noise but they go a long way towards making the loud music bearable.

I like the fact that these are corded. Otherwise I might lose one of them.

Save 40% Off

These are fairly comfortable and seemed to block out the noise well enough. I used them while shooting my 44 Mag, which is very loud. No complaints with their function.

0 comments:

Post a Comment