First Aid Only 2" Conforming Gauze Roll Bandage, 2-Count Boxes (Pack of 10)

First Aid Only 2' Conforming Gauze Roll Bandage, 2-Count BoxesIt drove me crazy that there's no mention of how long these things are so I opened one up and measured it. It was about 86" long, not stretched.

I ordered this gauze to use on a wound for my dog. As a trained vet tech, I'm used to a lot of different bandaging products. The stretch gauze I've used most often is Conform, by Kendall. This gauze is different in texture, but works similarly. It doesn't quite "grab" itself like the Conform does, but it still does the job needed, especially since self-stick pressure bandage is used outside of it.

I am not however, a fan of the packaging. This product comes two rolls per box, and ten boxes. Each roll is individually wrapped. In some messier or outdoor situations, I'm sure that's useful, but I found it annoying. I wish it were available (or if it is that I had found it) in a more bulk packaging option. I feel like all the packaging is a waste.

Buy First Aid Only 2" Conforming Gauze Roll Bandage, 2-Count Boxes (Pack of 10) Now

Needed a good supply for medicine cabinet at our church. Hopefully, these will last us a few months before having to reorder.

Read Best Reviews of First Aid Only 2" Conforming Gauze Roll Bandage, 2-Count Boxes (Pack of 10) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment