DuoDERM Extra Thin CGF Dressing - 4 x 4" -(One Dressing)

DuoDERM Extra Thin CGF Dressing - 4 x 4' -(One Dressing)This can be very useful, but is not recommended for wounds with a lot of drainage. Provided you have a wound that is on the dry side, this can be very beneficial.

I bought this product to protect the bridge of my nose from a cpap mask. I made a mistake buying the thin version, but have since also tried the regular thickness. Unfortunately the skin on my nose is too thin and the mask that I used has a hard interface at the bridge of my nose. Neither one did a good job protecting my nose. I have learned that because the skin of my nose is so fragile I need to use another type mask. The product was not at fault, it just couldn't do the job.

The 4" X 4" was a good deal for a trial and goes very far.

Buy DuoDERM Extra Thin CGF Dressing - 4 x 4" -(One Dressing) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment