Dr. Sheffield's Anti-itch Cream with Histamine Blocker - 1.25 Oz.

Dr. Sheffield's Anti-itch Cream with Histamine Blocker - 1.25 Oz.Can't help being bittern by something living here in Texas. This stuff works better than I thought it would. Will continue to keep a tube in my medicine cabinet. Good stuff

my mom developed an allergic reaction to an antibiotic and was itching so badly it kept her up at night. this helped a great deal.

Buy Dr. Sheffield's Anti-itch Cream with Histamine Blocker - 1.25 Oz. Now

I was desperate one night to make my legs stop twitching. This was on my night stand and I tried it. Now I put it on when I get in bed and I have no restless legs all night. Thanks!

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Sheffield's Anti-itch Cream with Histamine Blocker - 1.25 Oz. Here

I like that it is not as huge a company as others and seemed to work a little better....its probably more fresh.

Want Dr. Sheffield's Anti-itch Cream with Histamine Blocker - 1.25 Oz. Discount?

This is better than prescription ointment for poison ivy itch relief and drying up the rash. Dr prescribed clobetasil propionate at $25. Got Dr Sheffields at Dollar General for a buck. Made in America. Oh yeah! I am highly allergic to poison ivy and this works. great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment