Curad Non-Stick Pads, 2 Inches X 3 Inches with Adhesive Tabs, 20 count,(Pack of 3)

Curad Non-Stick Pads, 2 Inches X 3 Inches with Adhesive Tabs, 20 count,(Pack of 3)Most bandages and bandaids irritate my skin. When needing a bandage for a large scrape, this is the brand I go to. Others leave red marks and irritated skin, like a burn, making it difficult to apply fresh bandages. These do not. The adhesive is just on two sides and not all four, allowing for more natural healing.

I bought these for a family member who recently had surgery. I had to change the bandage several times per day, and the patient had gotten sore quickly from peeling tape off her skin. She also worried with every bandage change that regular gauze would be stuck to the incision and would pull her stitches.

With these Curad non-stick pads there are no worries about adhering to the wound they are specially coated (latex free!) to avoid sticking. And the adhesive edges mean no additional tape stuck to her skin and leaving red places. They are absorbent and just the right size to cover stitches, although they come in larger sizes for those who need them.

I bought this 3-pack using Subscribe-and-Save, which brought the price of each bandage down to 20 cents a good price! And they were shipped to my door free, so I didn't have the leave the patient alone and drive to a drug store to buy them.

Buy Curad Non-Stick Pads, 2 Inches X 3 Inches with Adhesive Tabs, 20 count,(Pack of 3) Now

I'm a quadriplegic and get minor skin abrasions from time to time. These pads with the Adhesive Tabs work perfectly to cover the wound and protect the my skin. My local WalMart used to carry them but stopped and now the only place I can find them is on Amazon. Nice thing is, Amazon's price is as good or better than WalMarts and being a Prime member, shipping is free.

Read Best Reviews of Curad Non-Stick Pads, 2 Inches X 3 Inches with Adhesive Tabs, 20 count,(Pack of 3) Here

These were the perfect size for an elbow gouge received in a biking accident. The adhesive tabs made it easy for right-handed me to place on my right arm, near the elbow, with my not so dexterous left paw.

Want Curad Non-Stick Pads, 2 Inches X 3 Inches with Adhesive Tabs, 20 count,(Pack of 3) Discount?

This is a great size for almost everything. From skinned knees to stitches. I always try to keep this size stocked up in our first aid kit; nobody wants to run to the drug store at the last minute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment