Advil Tablets Pain Reliever Refill, 50 Two-Packs per Box

Advil Tablets Pain Reliever Refill, 50 Two-Packs per BoxThis package contains 50 packets with 2 Advil tablets each. The order we just received has expiration dates printed on the packets 15 months in the future, so they're also fairly fresh.

I bought these to keep in my two cars. As a guy (who does not carry a purse...) I got tired of never having any if I got a small headache while I was out running errands. I think the individual packets will allow them to with stand the climate changes that occur by being left in the car 24/7.

They came in 50 packs of 2 advil each. The expiration date was about 14 months away.

The only problem I have with these are some of the packs are very difficult to open. I understand childproofing...But I literally have to use scissors on a couple of them.

Overall, these fit my needs and I will buy this same item again when I need more.

Buy Advil Tablets Pain Reliever Refill, 50 Two-Packs per Box Now

I bought this product so that we can put them in our hotel gift bags for our wedding. They are the perfect size and individually wrapped. What a great product!

Read Best Reviews of Advil Tablets Pain Reliever Refill, 50 Two-Packs per Box Here

Be careful. 100 loose pcks in an envelope. Exp. 5/09. What comes in the stores is already 2011.

Would not order again

Want Advil Tablets Pain Reliever Refill, 50 Two-Packs per Box Discount?

We purchased these for our wedding guest gift bags. Perfect for travel & arrived quickly as usual with Amazon.

Save 73% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment