SILKENING SHINE RELAXER SYSTEM (REGULAR) By MOTIONS Relaxer Kit

Motions Relaxer System, Silkening Shine, No Lye, RegularI have been trying to find a relaxer that wouldn't burn my scalp, over process my hair or leave it feeling extra dry...well I have found it in this Motions Silkening Shine relaxer! I was convinced to try this relaxer by watching YouTube and seeing Ateya do the infomercial about it. All I can say is WOW!!! This relaxer not only straightens my hair but also leaves it shiny, full of body and moisturized! Other relaxers I have tried would straighten but to the point my hair was limp and wouldn't hold curl. This relaxer straightens without taking away the natural thickness of my hair. I am definitely sticking with this product! It is the only relaxer that has a gel based activator (not liquid) and the deep conditioning creme works wonders. I give this products 5 stars! Try it, you'll be glad you did!

I typically gravitate towards lye relaxers you buy at your local black beauty supply, but the time came when I couldn't afford it. When I first saw this relaxer I was turned off by the price point, but I purchased it anyways. When I opened the box and looked inside I understood why it was priced higher than the other drugstore brands. There was so much inside the box, and they included a decent pair of gloves that fit my ET like fingers. Finally! When I got home I had my fears that this wouldn't cover my thick undergrowth of hair. I live in Florida and if you've ever been in the woods the trees would be my hair, and the underbrush would be my naps. That is how bad my hair gets due to the humidity down here. I can't tell how pleased I was with this product. The pre-relaxer conditioner protected and moisturized my dry hair. The relaxer didn't burn my scalp at all, and covered my hair just fine with some left over. The shampoo was really good and got all the stuff out. The color remained pink for some reason no matter how much I washed my hair. I used up the whole bottle. Both conditioners were awesome.

The reason why this relaxer got 4 stars was becuase there was no oil moisturizer, and there was a patch of hair I relaxed the reverted after a week. Now i have to wait until my next treatment to get rid of it.

Buy SILKENING SHINE RELAXER SYSTEM (REGULAR) By MOTIONS Relaxer Kit Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment