Hb Exercise 2 Inch Elastic Kinesiology Therapeutic Cotton Tape, 16 Feet

Hb Exercise 2 Inch Elastic Kinesiology Therapeutic Cotton Tape, 16 FeetI would not recommend this product. Waist of money. It is not a real kinesiology tape. It is very thin and does not hold anything at all.

*Edited for this: It is a knock off brand but still good. After using several rolls, most of them had a "factory glue and paper tears" from the rolling process that caused it to glue down the paper backing every couple of mm's only on one side and was almost impossible to get off let alone not use your fingers, thus causing adherence issues. I still won't completely kill the review because I'm not sure if mine was a small batch issue? For the price however, I will buy more again.

-----------

This tape is absolutely amazing. My regular price at Walgreens for Kinesiology Tape is $10.99 a roll, KT Tape for $20.00, and this for me was 2.99 here.....

I went into it skeptically and still do not understand how it works so well. I honestly thought that my father, who suggested it, was nuts. I tried it for my neck and back pain and holy moly, it was relieved by morning. My husband has had two knee surgeries which included one total reconstruct with screws and pins and he was in pain every day no joke. It was bad enough that he ended up at 280 lbs because it hurt so bad to walk, let alone do any additional exercise besides his mechanic job. He would kneel and stoop everyday and he was dying at work. He was told about this tape and tried it with as much skepticism as myself and he actually jogged for about 30 feet to show me he could. We were looking at a replacement for his knee and it can go out another year possibly more (hopefully 6 years) without needing it. Now that is amazing if you ask me.

With myself, I am 30, have lupus, Osteoarthritis in my knees, Torticollis in my neck and upper thoraxic region, and week tendons in my ankles. This tape has to be applied properly, meaning you HAVE to watch the videos for your particular pain, and then you will see results. I can go and go as long as the tape sticks. That is my only complaint. The tape doesn't stick as well as I would have hoped. In fact, it only lasts me 3 days on my back and I use a ton for that and lasts one day for my ankles. Knees are about 4 days. Compared to other brands, it sticks as well as the Mueller Kinesiology tape which sticks a bit better than KT Tape. So really, if compared to the others, you are far better off to pay less.

What I noticed is that you'll get individual pain in your vertebrates that come loose and only those spots that do. That's how I knew it was working. Over about two weeks, the inflammation is down from prolonged use and you wonder how you were functioning without it. Try to go without after two weeks, you'll know! WOWWWW :)

Buy Hb Exercise 2 Inch Elastic Kinesiology Therapeutic Cotton Tape, 16 Feet Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment