Medique 738M1 5-Shelf Industrial First Aid Cabinet, Filled

Medique 738M1 5-Shelf Industrial First Aid Cabinet, FilledGot this kit for my Auto repair shop. It is stocked with everything I need for minor incidents and I noticed it is ANSI approved. It has treatments for minor cuts, burns, as well as pain relievers. I also noticed I can buy the refill items here on Amazon.

Medique/Medi-First 80248 Chewable Mint Antacid Tablets, 125-Packets

Medifirst Ibuprofen Pain Tablets 250/bx

Antiseptic Alcohol Wipe Towelettes Medifirst 50/box

And many others.

This item was perfect. it also showed right on time. it even suprised the safety man when he checked the item out.

Buy Medique 738M1 5-Shelf Industrial First Aid Cabinet, Filled Now

This is a solid first aid cabinet. It's huge, and comes pre-filled with almost everything you need. Like other reviewers stated, 3 pockets were empty. That's why I took off a star... We paid for a full cabinet, and were shorted. Aside from that, this is great!

Read Best Reviews of Medique 738M1 5-Shelf Industrial First Aid Cabinet, Filled Here

We have this kit in our shop and it is great. It holds lots of products and is super sturdy. Pockets on the inside of the door hold the small items that would get easily lost in the cabinet. Making this kit convenient and a perfect fit for our shop.

Want Medique 738M1 5-Shelf Industrial First Aid Cabinet, Filled Discount?

Quality product, sturdy, convenient, secure, and clean with lots of room for first aid supplies. Best first aid kit I have ever had. I would buy it again, and again, and again. No more little skimpy first aid boxes for me. This is the papa bear and will serve any and all minor accidents. Great for my ranching activities and industrial fabrication shop. We always know where our first aid supplies are and where to go!

Save 8% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment