Curad Sensitive Skin, 3/4 Inches X 2 1/2 Inches, 30 Count

Curad Sensitive Skin, 3/4 Inches X 2 1/2 Inches, 30 CountChain drug stores in my area, such as CVS, no longer carry Curad products. They are excellent products, especially flexible fabric and aqua protect bandages. Curad is the only brand that does not cause an allergic reaction when it touches my skin, and the adhesive is long-lasting. Aqua protect is excellent for anyone who washes his/her hands several times each day.

This is the only brand of bandages that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. They still stick just as well as the other guys, too.

Buy Curad Sensitive Skin, 3/4 Inches X 2 1/2 Inches, 30 Count Now

I am very disappointed with this product. My skin is extremely sensitive to adhesive on band-aids and tape used to secure gauze bandages. Yes, the "innovative adhesive" on the 2 side portions extending away from the pad of this product did not bother me. However, the portions of adhesive above and below the non-stick pad left red raised welts on my skin. At this point I can't even put the other kind of tape over those welts. I'm curious why those parts of the adhesive were not the same as the side portions.

Read Best Reviews of Curad Sensitive Skin, 3/4 Inches X 2 1/2 Inches, 30 Count Here

As one gets older, the skin sometimes becomes thinner. Removing a bandaid can be quite painful. Curad Sensitive Skin bandages can easily be removed without any pulling of skin, any redness, or pain. Retail stores no longer carry these bandaids and are no longer able to special order them for me. I'm grateful to be able to purchase them on line.

Want Curad Sensitive Skin, 3/4 Inches X 2 1/2 Inches, 30 Count Discount?

Curad Sensitive Skin bandaids are a boon to any person whose skin has been or becomes thin and easily torn. I highly recommend them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment