Johnson & Johnson Red Cross Gauze Pads, 4 Inch x 4 Inch, 25 Count (Pack of 2)

Johnson & Johnson Red Cross Gauze Pads, 4 Inch x 4 Inch, 25 CountI would not have bought this if I had known that these where made in china, so I got some made in USA, "Kendall", they are the brand that is used in hospitals for just about $2 more, here on amazon.

Besides made in china, they are on the thin side, I think 4 ply.

The boxes sent to me have a different picture on the front although the UPC codes are the same. The ones pictured above are thicker than the ones I received. I specifically wanted the ones shown above but will try to make due with the ones I've been given and will try another brand next time or order from some other place.

Buy Johnson & Johnson Red Cross Gauze Pads, 4 Inch x 4 Inch, 25 Count (Pack of 2) Now

Again I am surprised by the thickness of these gauze pads. I was used to seeing and using the flimsy gauze pads that looked almost transparent. But these were great. I recommend them. Great addition to any emergency kit.

Read Best Reviews of Johnson & Johnson Red Cross Gauze Pads, 4 Inch x 4 Inch, 25 Count (Pack of 2) Here

These pads are soft and very absorbent. Found them to work quite well and are good to have on hand in case of emergencies.

Want Johnson & Johnson Red Cross Gauze Pads, 4 Inch x 4 Inch, 25 Count (Pack of 2) Discount?

Love these gauze pads, have used them for years. The are quality! I re-stock all my med kits with them.

Save 3% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment