Cryopak Flexible Ice Blanket 16.5 x 11.66-Inch (6 Pack)

Cryopak Flexible Ice Blanket 16.5 x 11.66-InchAs a letter carrier in the southwest desert, It gets extremely hot in my mail truck. I use my cryopak in my lunch box to keep my food and water cool, then after lunch I sit on the ice packs, one at a time. They melt relatively fast when it's real hot, but they work really well at cooling off my seat, seeing as I sit all day. Sounds corny but it works for me, and when it is 105 degrees or more I'll try anything.

I thought I would pass along a new to me invention and use for the Cryopak Fex Ice Blanket.

I cut them into long thin stips and roll them in a wet dish towel, like this ==== ====.

Anyway, I pitch the wet towel into the freezer a few minutes before I go out for a run, hike or motorcycle ride. Then I wrap the contraption around my neck and stuff the ends in the front of my shirt. It rests on my carotid arteries in my neck and keeps me much, much more comfortable when it is blazing hot outside.

It also makes me able in quickly recover from what would be a totally overheated condition.

Of course you could accomplish the same thing with ice cubes. What a mess that makes when the cubes melt, not to mention not being inappropriate for women. (Think wet T-shirt contest)

Thanks!

Frank

Dallas TX

Buy Cryopak Flexible Ice Blanket 16.5 x 11.66-Inch (6 Pack) Now

i confess that i don't actually use this for chilling food but for migraine relief. when i have a migraine attack, the most soothing thing i can do without taking medication (which i often don't want to do either because i get migraines more often than i have pills per month or because i have already medicated two or three days that week) is apply an ice pack to my temples and the surrounding area. i sleep with an ice pack on my pillow often, and these are great. i usually wrap one in a tea towel or other thin towel to keep the condensation away from my skin directly (which would be painfully cold after a while) and feel instant relief as soon as it touches my skin. i just love it. the only thing i wish is that it stayed frozen longer. i've had ice packs before that are just solid and filled with gel that stay partially frozen even until morning. this is thawed a few hours into the night, and sometimes i wake up wanting more cold. but that's a minor complaint. i still use them and would buy them again in a heartbeat.

Read Best Reviews of Cryopak Flexible Ice Blanket 16.5 x 11.66-Inch (6 Pack) Here

Keeps things cold for a long time. Easy to reuse. I would recommend getting then in various sizes for coolers and lunch bags.

Want Cryopak Flexible Ice Blanket 16.5 x 11.66-Inch (6 Pack) Discount?

My wife and I have used this product for many applications for many years. My wife, a retired nurse, has had total knee replacements on both her knees. Post-surgery, icing of the knee to reduce internal swelling, both on the top and on the bottom of the knee, is an important component of rehabilitation and recovery. Two Cryopaks, secured with an ace bandage, fufill this requirement nicely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment