Women's Edition Kit

Adventure Medical Kits Women's Edition Travel Medical KitI ordered this for my daughter, see liked it a lot, particularly the many compartments and organization. Has pretty much everything you would need. The thermometer is a very cheap one-use type and I would recommend augmenting the kit with a better one.

A very well put together first aid kit for women. But, needed more tampons. Because two is only going to get you through half the day. Four would have at least gotten you through a full 24 hours.

Buy Women's Edition Kit Now

Over the years I have purchased several different IFAK's, medic bags and medical supply kits. I bought this for my wife's field bag. This bag is organized well and I like how it informs the novice how to find what you need. I've purchased bags ranging from hundreds of dollars to a few dollars. This is a nice blend of cost versus function and I would recommend it to anyone needing a quality field (non-trauma) kit.

Read Best Reviews of Women's Edition Kit Here

Product is great. Placed in my wife's car and now she can travel with a bit more peace of mind.

Want Women's Edition Kit Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment