3B Scientific S-3BTBLN Blue Cotton Rayon Fiber Kinesiology Tape, 16' Length x 2" Width

3B Scientific S-3BTBLN Blue Cotton Rayon Fiber Kinesiology Tape, 16' Length x 2' Width
  • Made from a latex-free, hypoallergenic material
  • 3B Tape have a skin-friendly, thermoplastic wave-like acrylic adhesive on one side
  • Water proof and air-permeable and do not come off in the shower or sauna
  • Applications include: bruising, swelling and sprains, arthritis relief, carpal tunnel syndrome, edema, plantar fasciitis, muscle re-education, improve circulation
  • Measures 16' length by 2" width

I've tried the KT Original pre-cut strips, Mueller brand, and this one. It ranks in the middle. It's comparible in price to Mueller and I think Mueller sticks better. The KT website has some helpful taping applications.

Buy 3B Scientific S-3BTBLN Blue Cotton Rayon Fiber Kinesiology Tape, 16' Length x 2" Width Now

Great product, easy to use, does what it is designed for, failry reasonable price. I was impressed that it actually helped heal my heel/ foot problems.

Read Best Reviews of 3B Scientific S-3BTBLN Blue Cotton Rayon Fiber Kinesiology Tape, 16' Length x 2" Width Here

The stretch is the same, but I think the product is just a little thinner making it easier to keep it on. The material is maybe a little slipprier under clothing so does not seem to roll as easily as the kinesiotape. I like the price and would prefer it if it turns out to be more economical. The glue for those that I tried it on, seemed comparable, but I beleive the difference was the thickness of the material.

Want 3B Scientific S-3BTBLN Blue Cotton Rayon Fiber Kinesiology Tape, 16' Length x 2" Width Discount?

Perfect for allowing me to continue my activities with no pain in my feet! And, cheaper here than at Walmart!

Save 9% Off

I liked this for my runs, but I will tell you, make sure there are NO oils on your skin. I had to use rubbing alcohol (even after showering) in order to get it to stick, and make sure you don't do your exercise right after putting it on. Normally Kinesio tape should last a couple of days, but mine barely lasted one... it's still nice to have for my runs, but I will probably look for a different tape next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment