Valspar/Guardsman 321500 Furniture, Carpet, And Upholstery Cleaner

Valspar/Guardsman 321500 Furniture, Carpet, And Upholstery CleanerThis kit came with my purchase of a new sofa. I bought a 5 x 7 wool area rug that was reversible except that someone in the store had written a stock number across the reverse side in permanent black marker. I accepted that I could use one side only. I decided to give this stain remover a try as I really had nothing to lose. It took the marker right out. Big numbers measuring about 9" 10" long and about 2" tall. All gone within minutes and I have now ... reversed my rug for longer wear. I will buy more for other cleaning crisis.

Was trying to get out Sharpie (RealSimple magazine said it would work on permanent markers) from a polyester blouse. It didn't work at all. I'm going to try it on some grass stains on khaki's. Might work on other stains or other fabrics.

Buy Valspar/Guardsman 321500 Furniture, Carpet, And Upholstery Cleaner Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment