TAPE DURAPORE SILK 1/2X10YD24/BX 10BX/CS 3M Health Care

3M Durapore Surgical Tape 1/2'X10Yard Roll Silk Hypoallergenic - Box of 24 - Model 1538-0Trying to figure out what kind of tape I needed for taping a toe down was crazy. The adhesive on the tape I had gotten at the local drug store was making my toe raw and making the skin break down. So, to Amazon I went. I bought Transpore, Durapore, and Micropore tape. I figure, it's tape I will definitely use it. Not only am I accident prone, my son has inherited that particular trait. Transpore tape is the lovely clear tape that is perforated both horizontally and vertically so it is very easy to tear. My skin has had no reaction to the adhesive and the sticking is power is fairly good, so long as the area is free of moisture and well dried. Durapore tape is the cloth tape that is more silken than your typical athletic tape. Again, my skin has had no reaction to the adhesive. I do tend to find that the sticking power is much better, but you also get the residual gummy tape goo left over more so than the others. Also, while it is fairly easy to tear, it does get cankerous sometimes. Micropore tape is the paper tape. I cannot really give you a review on that, as I haven't used it yet. All of them I got in the 1/2" width. It is a good width for solely using tape on fingers and toes and small places. Or taping bandages down, NOT sealing them.

~...this is superior tape with little or not residue after taking it off...light weight but strong...i use it a LOT...~

Buy TAPE DURAPORE SILK 1/2X10YD24/BX 10BX/CS 3M Health Care Now

Sticks well even when wet...........and still not too hard to get off. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a quality tape that stays put.

Read Best Reviews of TAPE DURAPORE SILK 1/2X10YD24/BX 10BX/CS 3M Health Care Here

Strong, durable tape that sticks well and removes easily. A great buy like this if you can use it.

Want TAPE DURAPORE SILK 1/2X10YD24/BX 10BX/CS 3M Health Care Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment