4.25 X 36 Inch Padded Aluminum Splint

4.25 X 36 Inch Padded Aluminum SplintThese splints were just what I had in mind. I wanted to add splints to a couple of first aid kits, but did not want to spend a lot of money doing it. The quality and build of these seems on par with the name brand splints, and it's likely that nobody would know the difference except for the lack of printing on the splint itself; if you needed splinting who cares!

Because I was able to get these affordably, I now have a splint in several kits that I hope to never use. The other alternative was wire splints, and I think this was a much better choice for me and my family. Because I am active in my local CERT program, I also like to keep a larger kit for neighborhood use after a disaster, and this was an affordable way to add splints to that kit as well.

These splints are compact and easy to store in a larger first aid kit. You do need Coban or some sort of equivalent multi use wrap to apply the splint and hold it. Great addition for those wishing to have more than a few Band Aids on hand.

Buy 4.25 X 36 Inch Padded Aluminum Splint Now

Nice for the camping first aid kit, doesn't take up much room or weight. Slip it in and forget it until you need it

Read Best Reviews of 4.25 X 36 Inch Padded Aluminum Splint Here

I like this product, padding is a little thinner than other products but thats fine since in use you are typically padding affected limb. The packaging of product is also nice since it fits my trama bag really easily without bending or folding. Really a good product and these folks thought about the little things. This is a get them to a hospital product and works for that purpose.

Want 4.25 X 36 Inch Padded Aluminum Splint Discount?

A good aluminum splint at a great price. It comes folded instead of rolled, but works just fine and it is much cheaper than the "namebrand" model.

Save 22% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment