Red Oil First-Aid Oil by Nature's Balance - 2oz.

Red Oil First-Aid Oil by Nature's Balance - 2oz.I use this for everything! If I put on a bandaid I always put a dab of red oil in it first. Dig out a splinter, put a dab of red oilIt cleans the wound, makes it heal faster and stops the pain. Cut yourselfput a dab of red oil. Sensitive to waxingupper lip, underarmswhereverdab some red oil on it, and the swelling goes down and the stinging stops. Infected hang nailred oil...

Do you get the idea yet? this is a must have for first aid! Forget alcohol and iodinethis is the best! Your kids will thank you. No more stinging!

I have used red oil for over 45 years. My mother worked in a sewing factory all her life and I remember her talking about how the factory always had gallons of red oil through out the plant for workers always getting thread cut's and burns. She kept some at home.I went for yearswithout any when you couldn't find it anymore in drug stores. I was so happy when I went online and typed in red oil. I never run out. Just used some 5 minute's ago on a cut finger. I make sure my Mom who is now 87 years young and my sisters never run out. I recently sent a bottle to my uncle for a birthday present.

Buy Red Oil First-Aid Oil by Nature's Balance - 2oz. Now

My grandmother swore by this stuff and now I use it for my son... I don't know how it does it, but it takes away the pain & heals minor cuts/scrapes fast. Best part? It doesn't burn like fire when applied AND it keeps the boo boo from getting sore. A little goes a long way, it seems pricy but this will last as long as 5 tubes of neosporin and it's 10x better.

Read Best Reviews of Red Oil First-Aid Oil by Nature's Balance - 2oz. Here

Have used this product in the past. It is my go to first aid item for minor things and also great for sunburns

Want Red Oil First-Aid Oil by Nature's Balance - 2oz. Discount?

Best healing agent I've found. If used properly it really does work quickly and the price is very reasonable, unlike many similar products.

Save 10% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment