First Aid Beauty Detox Eye Roller 0.28 oz

First Aid Beauty Detox Eye Roller 0.28 ozFirst aid detox eye roller was recommended on the Dr Oz show because it helps WRINKLES not dark circles because it has an ingredient in it on his "SHORT CUTS" episode last week the ingredient numbs the muscles to help it. Other things to use in also People Watch Magazine on the DR oz show were a total of the above, MST Miracle Skin Transformer for cover up and dark circles, skin spf protection, covers redness for a foundation and moisturizes, the ZENO HOTSPOT for pimples and blemishes, and Touchback Hair Color Marker can save you money on greys at the hair dresser and is a fast morning fix when needed.

If you have bad under eye dark circles, I recommend this product as it is effective.

Let me explain how I found out it works: My sister came to visit and brought some the little bottle with her, insisting that I try it. I doubted her because I had really dark circles under my eyes (of French descent in my 40s with dark eyes and dark hair and genetically prone). She kept insisting that I apply several layers of the product over the course of one morning. At first, I saw no change. My husband and I mercilessly mocked her, saying "see, it doesn't work!" She kept requesting that I apply another layer. Suddenly, I noticed the change--the circles seemed lighter. I was sure that it was not real but rather in my head; I was just perceiving a lightening of the dark circles because I am suggestible.

However, I kept using it--again the next day and the next after of her visit. When she left, I ordered a bottle. About a week later, my husband said, "You look really good lately without the dark circles under your eyes." I was shocked that he had noticed and actually approved of a beauty product. Most of the time, he will jokingly say about a product, "That's the quickest [fill in the dollar amount I spent] that company ever made!" or "Why don't we just crumple up a [insert a bill of the appropriate amount] and throw it out the window!"

Description: It is a 2-3 inch tall glass bottle with a ball on the top so that you can roll the product gently under the delicate skin under the eyes. The liquid is clear and watery in texture. The glass and label make it impossible to see into the bottle to see the amount of liquid left in it. This is possibly to keep the product away from the light, but nonetheless it is annoying as you don't know exactly how much of the product is left.

As a result of my sister and husband's verdicts and my own perception, I am now sure that it work. I don't use it every day because I figure that anything that works is strong. I use it in the morning (it contains caffeine) every other day on top of my moisturizer.

Buy First Aid Beauty Detox Eye Roller 0.28 oz Now

This product does not do what it claims to do. I've used it for 2 months now and I cannot see any discernible changes. I still have puffiness and circles under my eyes.

Read Best Reviews of First Aid Beauty Detox Eye Roller 0.28 oz Here

Cool and soothing to eyes and eyelids. This product is great for de-puffing eyes and eyelids. I will use again.

Want First Aid Beauty Detox Eye Roller 0.28 oz Discount?

I saw this product on Dr Oz and just had to try it because his guest claimed that it worked.It goes on cool ,which is nice,but it seems to do absolutely nothing for my puffy eyes ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment