Neosporin + Pain Relief , Maximum Strength, 1 Ounce

Neosporin + Pain Relief , Maximum Strength, 1 OunceI've been using this product in both the cream and ointment formulations since my kids were small. Unlike some other anti-bacterial products, this does not sting and is not messy. It also offers a pain reliever which eliminates residual pain from a wound or infection. It offers 24 hour protection between applications.

I have used this on fresh wounds, blisters, and minor irritations and it consistently works. However it is never more impressive when used on an infected area that is red and painful. It zaps an infection quickly and any accompanying infection or oozing disappears rapidly.

I've assembled a few emergency first aid kits for the house and car, and I always toss a tube of Neosporin + Pain Relief in.

One note: I have tried a non-brand generic of this and find that it doesn't seem to work as well. This is one of those rare occasions when I don't buy the generic equivalent.

Very happy with my order have purchased the regular without the pain medicine so very happy I'm not having to run around looking for this product easy to find and order came as advertised and right along the estimated time frame will be making future orders

Buy Neosporin + Pain Relief , Maximum Strength, 1 Ounce Now

This was a good deal on my favorite healing gel. Neosporin always does my injuries good. I love this stuff.

Read Best Reviews of Neosporin + Pain Relief , Maximum Strength, 1 Ounce Here

I get a lot of scraps and cuts,,,,,,This neosporin sooths, and helps heal the area,,,,,,with the pain relief in it, this is the only product I use,,,,,its great.

Want Neosporin + Pain Relief , Maximum Strength, 1 Ounce Discount?

This product is excellent and will buy more. I love the quality of the product and it is exactly what I wanted. Everyone should buy this it is worth the money Love it

0 comments:

Post a Comment