MDF® Sprague Rappaport Stethoscope Color: Translucent Blue

MDF® Sprague Rappaport Stethoscope Color: Translucent BlueWorth the price. I think we have 5 in our clinic now. Cheaper than most, but good sound quality. I especially like the double tubes makes it easy to hear heart/breath sounds.

It is a little heavy, but works great! would def. recommend it.

This is a great first stethoscope for me as a student.

Buy MDF® Sprague Rappaport Stethoscope Color: Translucent Blue Now

I just got this in the mail today and I have been using it on everyone that steps into my house. It's awesome and much better than any other stethoscope I've had before. I can't wait to bring it to the hospital!

Read Best Reviews of MDF® Sprague Rappaport Stethoscope Color: Translucent Blue Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment