JOJ4579 - BAND-AID Brand Sheer Spots Adhesive Bandages

JOJ4579 - BAND-AID Brand Sheer Spots Adhesive BandagesThese work great for tiny scratches, pimples, cuts, etc. I use them for spot injections, and they work great. They come of easy as well once wet.

hard to find a box with just spots, needed for my mother to use as a reminder, she will put on her hand daily to remind her to use the brakes on her wheelchair. Just needed a little something simple these are perfect

Buy JOJ4579 - BAND-AID Brand Sheer Spots Adhesive Bandages Now

I got these as a preventive measure for "runner's nipple" on my weekly long runs (lasting about 2 hours). I've tried other methods (such as petroleum jelly), but those wear off at some point.

These spot bandaids are just the perfect size---and as if they know their market, they come in pairs ;)---and I don't have to worry about their wearing off/out or falling off (in fact, it takes some effort to get them off after the run), even with heavy (white) cotton shirt on, and I can barely feel they are there.

Oh, and these are *much* cheaper than nipple guards.

Read Best Reviews of JOJ4579 - BAND-AID Brand Sheer Spots Adhesive Bandages Here

They do stick well but they're a pain to open. It's not really the fault of Band-Aid, they're small, only so much you can do and keep them sanitary. Bought these to use with tree oil, (hah, that's a pile! don't want to go there!!) as you're supposed to keep area covered. These work quite well; same with any bandages you'll need to keep the medicine on the pad or it'll interfere with the adhesive sticking properly. I've used these for little nicks and even a

sore thumb tip and they were just the right size without being to much. Price was good too for a unique item that you may not find everywhere.

Want JOJ4579 - BAND-AID Brand Sheer Spots Adhesive Bandages Discount?

Looking for a bandaid to use on my face was amost over when my search revealed this item. really Sticks on and serves the purpose of protecting my facial sore/zit or whatever

Save 30% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment