Flexicon 3" X 4.1 yds Sterile Conforming Stretch Bandage, 12-Count Bags (Pack of 2)

Flexicon 3' X 4.1 yds Sterile Conforming Stretch Bandage, 12-Count BagsLove this gauze! Caring for 3rd degree burns was taking a toll on my cask flow buying these from CVS. These work wonderfully and are cost effective too.

I ordered this particular brand mainly because that is the gauze wrap used by the doctor. While I did not receive the "exact" Flexicon blue striped bandage, what was sent was actually a much stretchier product and I really like it as well or better. I will order again as this wrap will be needed well into 2013. Good job and great shipping time.

Buy Flexicon 3" X 4.1 yds Sterile Conforming Stretch Bandage, 12-Count Bags (Pack of 2) Now

This is an inferior product, not at all like the bandages I have purchased before. It is lightweight and the mesh has large open spaces, not a tight weave. It was much cheaper than the other brands so . . . "You get what you pay for!" I will not order from here again.

Read Best Reviews of Flexicon 3" X 4.1 yds Sterile Conforming Stretch Bandage, 12-Count Bags (Pack of 2) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment