14" Long Stainless Steel Alligator Forceps

14' Long Stainless Steel Alligator ForcepsI purchased these forceps primarily to retrieve items that have dropped into the crack between the seat and the console of my automobile. For this purpose they work fine. They are long enough and easy to use. However, I was surprised that the jaws only open about 3/8 of an inch, so the forceps are only useful to pick up thin items. (Of course, items must be thin to fall into this crack.)

So I know it sound odd, but I got this to clean my vacuum. I have a Dyson pet vac and unfortunately with two very furry dogs and a cat it gets clogged up in the cylinder. Hair plugs are the issue. I had tried a wire hanger and it just frustrated me. I had forceps that just weren't long enough to help. These are perfect! They did exactly what I needed. They are long enough to reach up into the cylinder and pull out the hair plugs. The tip is small enough to fit up into the cylinder holes so I just love these. And my husband used them just last week to get something that had fallen in between the car seat and the middle console. Great thing to have around the house!

Buy 14" Long Stainless Steel Alligator Forceps Now

I use these to pull green hair algae out of my saltwater fish tank. They work great for that purpose, with a good bite that lets me really grab onto the stuff and yank it out.

Read Best Reviews of 14" Long Stainless Steel Alligator Forceps Here

I needed to extract something from a space that nothing I had could get into. I thought I needed extra-long tweezers, but then I saw these and thought they might work better. And they did! I may never need them again, but they worked perfectly for the task at hand. And they seem to be very well made. So I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase.

Want 14" Long Stainless Steel Alligator Forceps Discount?

A bit expensive, but perfect for bathroom sinks when something small happens to get stuck in the sink trap. The first 3cm of the tip of the forceps opens up to about a 45 degree angle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment