Drive Rolling Shopping Cart By Drive Medical 1 Per Case DRV-RTL8554

Drive Rolling Shopping Cart By Drive Medical 1 Per Case DRV-RTL8554This shopping cart By Drive Medical is the best shopping carts I have owned. I have purchased two others in the past & I recomend this cart to anyone in need of a cart for shopping. I realy like that it is inclosed in canvice.

I live in Manhattan and carrying "shoulderloads" and "armloads" of plastic bags are NOT my scene. Plus, it just creates shoulder issues! This bag is great, it opens wide enough to place your stuff in when in the market and closes with a quick pull and your stuff is secure. It is tall and holds TONS of stuff, especially when you are buying bulky items, it just holds it all! Nice and Sturdy craftsmanship, folds up right into the closet! It has paid for itself!

I have even used it for trips on the weekend, packing in my stuff and pulling it along!

It is really easy to pull/push and larger and nicer than the one at 'whXXl fxxds'. Trust me, BUY IT!

Buy Drive Rolling Shopping Cart By Drive Medical 1 Per Case DRV-RTL8554 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment