Super Kid's Salve

Herbs for Kids Super Kids Salve, 1 OunceThis is a great product for most childhood skin afflictions. It is antibacterial, astringent and aids skin regeneration. Use it on minor cuts and scrapes, diaper rash, bug bites and dry, irritated skin. You can even use it on first degree burns.

It contains: Extra Virgin Olive oil, Beeswax, Echinacea purpurea flowers, Comfrey leaf, Oregon Grape root, Burdock root, Yarrow flowers, Calendula flowers, Vitamin E oil and Essential oil of Lavender/Lavendin.

Super kids salve is not just for kids! I've been using this stuff for years (well before I had kids) and am always lamenting the fact that it doesn't come in bigger jars! I usually buy about 4 or 5 at a time and keep them all over the house, in my bag, at work. I use it in my hair (at the ends which are always dry), hands (great for cracked fingertips in winter), around my eyes, and on any surface skin wounds or blemishes. It smells wonderful, it helps with dry skin, and it is so much nicer than antibiotic ointment for healing minor cuts.

Buy Super Kid's Salve Now

My adult kids love this product. They grew up with it and ask for it for Christmas.

Thanks Herbs for Kids!

Read Best Reviews of Super Kid's Salve Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment