Band-Aid Band-Aid Comfort-Flex Sheer Adhesive Bandages 3/4 X 3In

Johnson & Johnson Band-Aid Sheer Adhesive Bandages, 3/4 x 3, 100 per BoxI've never had a band-aid stay on when I wash

my hands before; perhaps because these bands are sheer

which also makes movement more flexible if placed right.

(the size is right for staying on too.)

I tryed it before cutting myself as a test

but, hooray, I got one of those inevitable little slices

on one of my fingers this morning, washed my hands after

and it's still firmly on. The non-stick pads don't get

too soaked either; perhaps all of this will stop it from festering

for days.

I get lots of small cuts on my finger tips (I do a lot of low voltage work) and these seem to work better than the regular non-sheer band-aids at staying on and not getting in the way. I haven't had any issues with them falling off even with the stress that bandages get by being on fingers usually.

Buy Band-Aid Band-Aid Comfort-Flex Sheer Adhesive Bandages 3/4 X 3In Now

I was in a local pet store today playing with a golden retriever puppy when he accidentally bit me. He didn't bite on purpose. We were playing tug of war with a rope and his tooth happened to puncture my finger. It bled a lot and i washed it immediately and one of the workers gave me a bandaid to put on it. I didn't realize it at the time, but this bandaid was amazing as far as ability to stay on. I had put it on really tight so as to stop the bleeding, then later realized i needed to loosen it. However, I could not find the beginning of the bandaid to loosen it, it was so securely taped. Finally i gave up as i was out shopping and it eventually stopped hurting. The honeycomb pad was doing an excellent job of absorbing the bleeding that was continuing to trickle. Finally when i got home I knew the bandaid needed to come off so i could put some antibiotic ointment on my finger. I had to get some cuticle scissors and cut the bandaid off. Plus the bandaid really only required one to be sufficient to take care of the problem. When i changed the bandaid at home i needed two of the type i had in order to guarantee it wouldn't slip off. I'm definitely going to get some of these bandaids to keep at home.

I never knew there could be such a difference in bandaids.

Read Best Reviews of Band-Aid Band-Aid Comfort-Flex Sheer Adhesive Bandages 3/4 X 3In Here

I buy these for my mom who is elderly. band Aid sticks very well without hurting her skin when she removes it. In particular, she likes the sheer strips because they are gentle on her sensitive skin.

Want Band-Aid Band-Aid Comfort-Flex Sheer Adhesive Bandages 3/4 X 3In Discount?

Decided to buy these from Amazon instead of running to Walmart/Walgreens/CVS; I like these sheer strips because they are a little tougher than the regular bandages but not as sticky as the 'fabric' ones. These work great on your fingers since they will hold up through handwashing throughout the day but will not leave a ton of residue on you when taken off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment