UPSHER SMITH LABORATORIES *** SLO-NIACIN TAB 250 MG 100Tablets

UPSHER SMITH LABORATORIES *** SLO-NIACIN TAB 250 MG 100TabletsI've been using this brand of niacin for a while and it works very well.

My ratio of HDL/LDL is much better while taking Slo-Niacin.

Flushing is minimal. I actually enjoy it when I do get a flush. It let's me know it's working.

.

First, I got the worst flush with this product so the claim of NO FLUSH is blatantly false. Problem is the FLUSH doesn't happen all the time which just means that the manufacturing process of the product is SLOPPY. One of the things that good vitamin/supplement manufacturers pride themselves on is "Product Standards" a type of gaurantee that every pill has equal amounts of the the supplement you are purchasing. If I get FLUSH on Monday but not on Tuesday means that there is not quality control.

Additionally, there is HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL. According to the Mayo Clinic Website, "When it comes to fat, trans fat is considered by some doctors to be the worst type of fat. Unlike other fats, trans fat -also called trans-fatty acids -both raises your "bad" (LDL) cholesterol and lowers your "good" (HDL) cholesterol." I called the manufacturer for a refund and they declined.

Buy UPSHER SMITH LABORATORIES *** SLO-NIACIN TAB 250 MG 100Tablets Now

Unless you enjoy waking in the middle of the night with severe itching all over....even bottom of feet, better leave this one alone. I have taken niacin supplements for several years, and the only problem that I experienced was an occasional flushing which went away in no time.

Read Best Reviews of UPSHER SMITH LABORATORIES *** SLO-NIACIN TAB 250 MG 100Tablets Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment