Howard Leight - Qb3 Quiet Band Hearing Protector

Howard Leight - Qb3 Quiet Band Hearing ProtectorBought these for hunting. As effective as regular ear muffs and can just hang around my neck until required. Fast and easy to put on. Exactly what I was wanting. There are two types of these available. One is slightly more pointy. I found the less pointy type more comfortable. I have a few different kinds of more expensive ear protection. But I usually reach for these as I head out for sighting in or hunting.

These earplugs not only protect my hearing but are very comfortable as well. When not being used, they are very comfortable around my neck. Good design......great product.

Buy Howard Leight - Qb3 Quiet Band Hearing Protector Now

I was greatly disappointed in this product. I was extremely excited about getting them. I wanted some shooting hearing protection and saw a guy on YouTube, Hickok45, using something that loomed just like these. After getting them and trying them on, I found that the ear buds are way to big to fit inside of my ears. I even let a few people try them to see if it was just me, the were to big on all. I did trim them down with a knife but they were never what I was looking for. I wouldn't buy them again. But if you have large ear canals then they might work for you.

Read Best Reviews of Howard Leight - Qb3 Quiet Band Hearing Protector Here

If you are looking for any kind of hearing protection from loud machines or even voices, do not get this band. The plugs do not go into your ears and you can pretty much hear everything.

Want Howard Leight - Qb3 Quiet Band Hearing Protector Discount?

These fit great and look great. They work really well for when I shoot my gun. I have had no problems and lots of compliments. Would buy again.

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment