Universal Black Foam Cervical Collar, 3.5"

Universal Black Foam Cervical Collar, 3.5'For the price it is a great product; only if they could make the foam a little thicker and little more rigid.

I suffered from a ruptured disk in my neck (C5-C6) eight weeks ago. It was a terrible time. I wore a collar every day, almost 24 hours a day, for the first six weeks. I used this 3.5 inch foam collar as I transitioned from the hard plastic collar to no collar at all during the day and also slept in this collar for a couple of weeks during the transition. I purchased a second 3 inch collar to take showers in so I had some support but it was easier to wash my face and hair with the shorter collar.

I rated these four stars only because I had hoped they would be a little firmer. But, the taller collar (3.5inch) still helped hold my head up as it rested on my chin.

When I first started going without any collar during the day, I still used this to sleep in to make sure I didn't bend my neck. These collars are inexpensive but really helped me in my recovery during this scary time. I will keep them on hand now to use when on road trips or for the plane.

Buy Universal Black Foam Cervical Collar, 3.5" Now

I have a long, thin neck (men's 15 collar). Without a collar, I often wake up with neck pain and get frequent headaches. I must twist my neck while I sleep. In any case, this prevents it. The first few nights I wore it my clavicle and jaw were a little sore in the morning but no big deal.

Read Best Reviews of Universal Black Foam Cervical Collar, 3.5" Here

I bought this for sleeping on planes after seeing an item in Skymall magazine specifically designed for this but selling for $20. I bought a 3.5". If I rest my head on the front of it, it puts pressure on my jaw, which is only mildly uncomfortable. I have not yet used it during sleep, but I believe I can fix that problem by putting a free blanket they give in between my jaw and the collar. I am very satisfied with this collar.

Want Universal Black Foam Cervical Collar, 3.5" Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment