Nature's First Aid Skin Care 2 oz

Nature's First Aid Skin Care 2 ozI have been using the liquid Zim's Crack Creme for years and have found nothing better for healing dry cracks in your heels and feet. I have tried the creamy formula upon occasion, but it does not work nearly as well on deep cracks. A regular regimen of a good emery type pedicure file while your feet are moist in the shower, Zim's liquid and a moisurizing lotion will keep your feet looking beautiful.

Get the "original" liquid stuff. Don't even waste your time with the tube cream. I use it pretty much year round for cracks on my hands, and in the winter my heels. Best thing on the market for dry skin. Nothing else comes close.

Buy Nature's First Aid Skin Care 2 oz Now

I started using this years ago and ever since then I have recommended it to MANY people who now swear by it as well. I'm a teacher and in the winter washing my hands so much leads to severe, bleeding cracked hands. The oil is MUCH better than the cream (the cream doesn't really help me much). I just put it on at night with gloves or socks and after 2-3 nights, healed! I don't know how it works and it doesn't particularly smell lovely, but I hope they never stop making it! Give it a try--I've tried so many other products, even prescription products, and this is the only product that had real results. It's great on my feet too!!

Read Best Reviews of Nature's First Aid Skin Care 2 oz Here

Zims crack cream works great miracles overnight. When you have dried cracked hands that hand cream doesn't do much improvement for, apply Zims crack cream and you see miracles overnight!! I love Zims crack cream.

Want Nature's First Aid Skin Care 2 oz Discount?

This stuff is great! I had my first bottle of Zim's from a local pharmacy, and it lasted several years, but when I went back to get more, the store no longer carried the product. I was horrified because, as an aqua fitness instructor, my hands are often dry and, in the winter months, painful cracks show up along the edges of my fingers. Until I found Zim's Crack Creme, I struggled with bandaids and antibiotic ointments for weeks at a time to clear them up. This medication smells a little yucky and makes the skin surface a little sticky, but if you put it on before bed for several nights, the cracks disappear as if by magic. So, imagine my horror when I couldn't find it in any of the drugstores around my usual haunts and imagine my delight when I found it on Amazon! Once again, Amazon has saved the day. The diversity of products offered online through Amazon is staggering, and I am learning to look there first when I need something. If you have any dry skin issues with your hands, elbows, feet, or knees -give this stuff a try.

Save 15% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment