MDF® Classic CardiologyTM Stethoscope Color: Burgundy

MDF® Classic CardiologyTM Stethoscope Color: BurgundyThere other many cardiology scopes available and personal preference ultimately determines which one works best for the provider. I have used ADC, Littmann and now MDF brands. The ADC scope's tubing was too short for convenient use and the sounds from these scopes seemed distant or faint to me. The Littmann cardiology models all had " tune-able" diaphrams. To be honest, this took some getting used to but once that happened the scope was exceptional. I was unable to test the MFD because when it arrived the Binaural Assembly was broken. I do not intend to reorder a replacement because I didn't see anything that set it apart from my Littmann. MDF does make a very good Rappaport model that I always use when on the "street" and I do recommend that one as a very cost effective stethoscope.

very powerful bell

perfect for medical students and doctors

beautiful shape

Buy MDF® Classic CardiologyTM Stethoscope Color: Burgundy Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment