Johnson's TAPE ELASTIKON (6) 5174 Size: 2"X2.5YD

Johnson's TAPE ELASTIKON 5174 Size: 2'X2.5YDWorks great to keep gauze or self stick wound tape in place on dogs or humans. Helps to stabilize joints (like wrists or ankles).

My husband has Parkinson's and has bad hammer toes which he helps with an apparatis he makes from these tapes. I've looked all over for them and finally found them here. How great it was just to be able to click a button and get a product that you need instead of having to wear out weary feet and not find anything.

I would recommend this product to anyone who makes their own the toe supports.

Buy Johnson's TAPE ELASTIKON (6) 5174 Size: 2"X2.5YD Now

I need to get suport in my wrist when playing tennis. I use a strip of athletic tape around the wrist as close as possible to the hand and on top I use 1 or 2 rounds of this elastic tape. The combination of both tapes gives me a good wrist support.

Read Best Reviews of Johnson's TAPE ELASTIKON (6) 5174 Size: 2"X2.5YD Here

This product is excellent for Athletic Training students. If your school does not supply practice tape and elasktikon this is the place to get it!

Want Johnson's TAPE ELASTIKON (6) 5174 Size: 2"X2.5YD Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment