[Itm] 7-1/4" x 11-1/8": Medfix Montgomery Straps - 7-1/4" x 11-1/8"

[Itm] 7-1/4' x 11-1/8': Medfix Montgomery Straps - 7-1/4' x 11-1/8'This is a great item for wound care. My mother's skin is very sensitive and cannot take tape being ripped off twice a day. These straps work great at holding the dressing on over her wound and keeping it in place. I keep them on mom for 1 week and they could even stay on longer if not soiled. I just choose to change them weekly. I wish this product came with skinny gauze to use for the lace. I had to find something on my own to use. Would be convenient if the strap (lace) was provided. No local medical supply places carried this item and some never even heard of Montgomery Straps. Great invention that is decades old!

Save 84% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment