ELASTIKON Elastic Tape: 1'' x 180''- Box of 12

ELASTIKON Elastic Tape: 1'' x 180''- Box of 12I looked all over for this Elastikon tape. I was given one roll at the ER and I thought it was the last roll in existence! Then behold, I found this wonderful store that sold a box of Elastikon 1 inch rolls. This product is stretchy and adhesive at the same time, and I give it my highest recommendation for injuries like a fracture or splinting. It arrived in 2 days, perfect condition, in the original Johnson and Johnson box. Thank you for being there when I needed you!

We have used the 1" ELASTIKON TAPE for 35 years to help hold in place an external Uro-San Male Catheter. This is the ONLY tape we have found that HOLDS when it gets wet.

Buy ELASTIKON Elastic Tape: 1'' x 180''- Box of 12 Now

My wife and I both dance and are contantly prone to toe splits. this stuff is a life saver! Great price to boot.

Read Best Reviews of ELASTIKON Elastic Tape: 1'' x 180''- Box of 12 Here

Came just as expected & pretty quick too! Brand new, in the box even with tissue paper. I use it for my dog and nothing so far has been as gentle while actually sticking!

Want ELASTIKON Elastic Tape: 1'' x 180''- Box of 12 Discount?

Hints for all you A-2's out there: I use Elastoplast/Tensoplast/Elastikon in fighting wireless microphone moisture and in building/rigging earpieces. I've found it works great for high intensity musical theatre shows with lots of dancing and acrobatics, and with actors prone to sweating out elements.(Unless, of course, you have it in your budget to buy a bunch of MKE 1's) Excellent product, price, and seller was extremely prompt with shipping! With people on a tight time-frame this was exceptionally important. Will buy from again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment