Israeli Bandage Battle Dressing, First Aid Compression Bandage

Israeli Battle Dressing, 6-inch Compression BandageI do alot of competitive shooting and I always carry this, along with quick-clot, in my range bag. After a match was finished an individual cut themselves pretty bad on a jagged piece of metal on the tear down (end up requiring 12 stitches) and I was able to use this to apply immediate pressure on the wound and stop the bleeding and get them to a hospital and I've had only basic training in applying this product. After the situation was over I bought four more and keep them at work, home, and both of our cars. Can't recommend this product enough.

The Israeli Battle Dressing (IBD) is an effective 6 inch bandage designed to control severe hemorrhaging due to a traumatic event such as from a gunshot wound or deep cut from a knife attack. I consider the IBD an integral component of my first aid kit to address bleeding and I keep two in my kit. I also recommend the use of a blood clotting agent such as QuickClot or Celox to assist with the control of a severe hemorrhage. If bleeding cannot be controlled I recommend use of the New Military Issue Combat Application Tourniquet, CAT.

Reasons why I like the Israeli Battle Dressing:

+ It can be applied one handed for self treatment for those times where you might be separated from your group or alone in the wilderness while hiking, backpacking, camping or hunting. This bandage is issued to military personnel and many in law enforcement use it as part of their kit. In situations where you are alone or when help is minutes away it is critical to effectively control severe bleeding resulting from a traumatic event. Failure to control bleeding in a timely manner can lead to hypotension, shock or even death.

+ The 70-inch long elastic portion of the bandage can also be used and improvised in the field for other purposes such as to create a sling or to wrap an injury such as a sprain. It is always nice to have multiple uses for a single piece of gear.

+ The Israeli Battle Dressing is small and will fit nicely in your first aid kit.

+ It is sterile and vacuum packaged for long term storage.

+ Instructions for use are printed on the back of the packaging. In a high stress situation it is very easy to forget what to do so it is nice that the user can refer to the instructions if they have a "blank out" moment during a crisis.

+ There are no pins, clips, Velcro or attachments that can break, get lost or fail.

I highly recommend the Israeli Battle Dressing for your first aid kit.

Buy Israeli Bandage Battle Dressing, First Aid Compression Bandage Now

Certainly an excellent addition to a first aid kit for military, police, hunters, and others who have a real risk of having to respond to traumatic injury. They work and they save lives.

I would recommend that if you intend to have these in your first aid kit, get a spare or two. If you're going to the trouble of carrying these, go to the effort of practicing with a spare and keeping the one for the kit sealed.

E.M. Van Court

Read Best Reviews of Israeli Bandage Battle Dressing, First Aid Compression Bandage Here

I used this in combat and it works well. The IBD is fast to put on and applies constant pressure to the wound. The old bandages you would have to put on a second pressure bandage to do the same thing. You do not need to be a paramedic/combat medic/EMT to apply this dressing. I would also recommend quick clot gauze. The normal quick clot is a powder that reacts to the proteins on the wound. The problem with that is if you are in a windy situation, the powder can go into the casualty's eyes and blind them. The quick clot gauze eliminates that. You have to stuff the gauze in the wound.

If you are looking at making a medical trauma bag for your home. Look at:

-Israeli Battle Dressing

-Sam Splint

-Quick clot gauze

-Battle tourniquet (Easy to apply anywhere and fast).

-IV bags and catheters (if you are trained).

-ice packs

Want Israeli Bandage Battle Dressing, First Aid Compression Bandage Discount?

I was taking a mirror off the back of a door 4 nights ago....crash! That mirror broke and slide down my leg. I couldn't stop the bleeding with direct pressure (I did slow it down). My wife was running around the basement looking for this bandage all the while the blood was pooling under my death grip I had on my ankle. She finally found it. That bandage stopped the bleeding within seconds. When I got to the hospital and they unwrapped that bandage I thought it was going to gush blood

everywhere, nope. It took like 15 seconds and the Doc got a good look at it and BAM!

Blood was fast and furious. This bandage is AWESOME! The Doc asked me if I wanted to keep the bandage when I was closed up? I was seriously temped to tell her YES! But, I didn't want to seem like a idiot. I just came on tonight to replace the one I just used with four more. I never post reviews, but this one is personal.

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment