First Aid Ointment - 3 tube pack - 1.5 oz tubes

First Aid Ointment - 3 tube pack - 1.5 oz tubesI had been looking for Johnson & Johnson's First Aid Cream (White Ointment with a topical anesthetic) for what seems like an eternity and jealously guarding the small reserve I have on hand, when I stumbled upon this little gem from Natureplex!

Apparently Johnson & Johnson no longer manufactures their product. Probably because of some welcome government regulation saving us consumers from exposure to a product that if we were mice and drank 50 gallons a day of it we would get flatulence! But I digress....

Natureplex hit a home run with this product and I'm RELIEVED I found it! Not only is it as advertised and does what it says, a welcome anomaly in todays' world of hyper-inflated advertising statements, but it's also saving me about 2-3 hours a week of internet search time trying to locate a replacement for a trusted, but no longer available, first aid ointment.

I've used this product a few times now and I'm thoroughly satisfied with the results! Even if Johnson & Johnson started manufacturing their product again I would stay with Natureplex's First Aid Ointment since it is such a superior product and a good value.

Like I said: Johnson & Johnson Who?!

Save 46% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment