First Aid Mini Travel Medical Kit Bandage 1 Person Safety Kit Contractor Office

JMK 06581 20-Piece Compact Camping Travel First Aid KitI got this to keep in my bike bag in case I got a scrape or something on a ride.

Has everything is need to fix myself up if it wasn't major..

It doesn't come with much gauze though.

Though I'm still happy with it, it'll be fine for at least 1 use.

I purchased this with the intention of creating a mini first aid box.However, it turned out to be nothing but a little box with just some few scraps that can't even manage a simple injury. Don't waste your money on this scrap.

Buy First Aid Mini Travel Medical Kit Bandage 1 Person Safety Kit Contractor Office Now

The Kit arrived with everything as advertised. It can come in quite handy when travelling or as an emergency kit to keep in your car for minor injuries. One problem I had is the fact that the case does not shut tight because of the bulk of the bandage but besides the bulk it would not open so easily if dropped.

Read Best Reviews of First Aid Mini Travel Medical Kit Bandage 1 Person Safety Kit Contractor Office Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment