Campho-Phenique Campho-Phenique Cold Sore Treatment Pain Reliever Antiseptic Gel With Drying Action

Campho-phenique Cold Sore Treatment with Drying Action, 0.23 OunceI've been struggling with those zits that start deep in the skin and take days to come to a head, leaving the skin red, swollen, and painful to the touch. I've tried all kinds of skin cleansers (which don't work since these things are coming from the INSIDE of the body, not from clogged pores) and topical remedies and nothing really seemed to help.

Then my sister suggested I try the Campho-Phenique we've had sitting in our medicine cabinet for years. I hadn't thought to try it since it says right on there "for cold sores" but closer inspection reveals that it can also be used for itching and minor burns and things. I think they probably just push the cold-sore treatment. I noticed right away that a tiny dab of the gel with a cotton swab took away the itching at the zit site and rather than the zit taking its usual growth path of swelling up further before developing into a huge whitehead, the swelling has gone down, the pain is gone, and the zit just seems to be clearing up. Its a minor miracle in my experience I'll definitely continue to recommend it to others for this purpose.

One last note Campho-Phenique kind of smells like Vicks Vapor Rub, in case that's an issue with consumers. Not near as strong though it could irritate the eyes (the tube recommends you do not get it near your eyes, which to me is common sense but you never know with folks ;) ).

Save 40% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment