Curity Standard Porous Tape 2" X 10 Yards Bx/6

Curity Standard Porous Tape 2' X 10 Yards Bx/6Too much trouble to return, but the picture even shows that the product says CURITY. We got tape that barely sticks-6 of them.

Needs skin prep to stick to skin and not very pliant. It did not serve my purpose even though the description fit exactly what I was told to buy

Buy Curity Standard Porous Tape 2" X 10 Yards Bx/6 Now

I've had a chronic problem with plantar fasciitis, and the doctor would often tape up my foot for a week at a time it helped but was expensive to go in and cumbersome to have to leave on for an extended time. So I decided to do my own strapping at home each day. I tried several different tapes, but others weren't strong or adhesive enough. This tape worked perfectly much like the stuff from the doctors!

Read Best Reviews of Curity Standard Porous Tape 2" X 10 Yards Bx/6 Here

This is a much nicer tape than standard athletic tape that you can buy in your local sports store since it is porous and breathable. My only issue is that my doctor had the tan version, but I've been unable to find that online. It sticks really well, so I would recommend a pre-taping spray to ease removal.

Want Curity Standard Porous Tape 2" X 10 Yards Bx/6 Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment