Campho-phenique Cold Sore Treatment with Drying Action, 0.23-Ounce

Campho-phenique Cold Sore Treatment with Drying Action, 0.23-OunceA while back I got a fever blister. I bought this stuff because it says it will help dry it out, which is supposed to make it heal faster. I can't say I think it works for that purpose, since I have never witnessed time off healing from its use, however it serves one purpose for me. That purpose is to make the sore stop itching/burning/tingling/hurting so that I can keep my hands away from my mouth and let it be! For that reason alone, I give it 4 stars. I also take 3,000 mg of l-lysine at the first tingle of a sore and 1,000 mg as a second and third daily dose. That often heads it off or makes it less likely to get much worse and sometimes stops it entirely. Get natural lysine capsules (or powder, but it tastes horrible) because the tablets often have notoriously sharp, hard-to-swallow edges. I have heard that Melissa, also known as lemon balm is a good supplement for prevention/healing sores, as is zinc. Avoid nuts, red meat, chocolate, and other arginine-containing foods for a bit. They can make your cold sore situation worse during the time you're experiencing it. Anti-viral foods (such as garlic) can help too. Google yourself some research on the topic. Food can also be medicine, in addition to a good temporary remedy.

Good luck!

I began suffering from cold sores about a year and a half ago, and would get them every few months, and then hadn't gotten one in almost a year! I thought I was in the clear when after dinner one night, I felt the dreaded bumps on my lip. I was so frustrated because I had gone so long without them and hadn't felt the tingle or anything. I took Valtrex immediately (and sufferers, GET VALTREX!) and dragged my boyfriend out with me to get some Abreva, since mine had dried up. When I was out, I saw this stuff, and thought, since Abreva NEVER works, I might as well try this. When I came home I read all the reviews and was really excited to give it a try. The combination of the Valtrex treatment internally and topical Campho-Phenique was unbelievable. The sore came on Friday night, and by Saturday night, it was zapped and starting to heal, and by today (Monday morning), it is all but gone.

Stop wasting your money on Abreva and lysine (both of which I have tried and have failed me), buy this stuff as a topical treatment and beg your doctor for Valtrex. This stuff is awesome.

Buy Campho-phenique Cold Sore Treatment with Drying Action, 0.23-Ounce Now

I have been suffering with cold sores since i was about 4 years old! This product is great for itch/tingle relief and it really does dry out the cold sore effectively. It does not however work nearly as good as abreva. This product is mainly for relief as abreva is for shortened healing time. I switch off:

Abreva during the dayCampho Phenique at night and it works wonders. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who suffers with cold sores but also purchase abreva to shorten healing time as well!

Read Best Reviews of Campho-phenique Cold Sore Treatment with Drying Action, 0.23-Ounce Here

I am prone to cold sores in the winter time. I have tried everything including Abreva to help speed the healing process. Nothing has ever worked as great as this stuff! I use this and rubbing alcohol on qtips to help move it along, usually with 3-5 days depending how bad it is they are gone.

Want Campho-phenique Cold Sore Treatment with Drying Action, 0.23-Ounce Discount?

Very quick to dry out cold sore and also help healing fast. It can also be used as a protective layer over the lips.

Save 46% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment