BD Oral Syringes with Tip Cap, Clear, 10 mL, 100/Ca, BD305219

BD Oral Syringes with Tip Cap, Clear, 10 mL, 100/Ca, BD305219These 10 ML syringes are great for bringing liquid meds along with you. The caps fit tightly and don't let meds drip or leak. I would suggest these for anyone who needs to bring liquid medicine doses with you and don't want to bring the whole bottle.

When I was looking for some disposable syringes for 10 mL, I would either find them individually or in a pack of 100. I would have purchased about 20 or 30, not 100, but fewer wouldn't do. I like using these when administering meds to my toddler. I used to try to hide meds in her formula, apple sause, yogurt, or avocado, but she's completely onto me now. Daycare showed we a way to pin my 24 month old down on the floor and she is usually willing to swallow the meds, but the syringe needs to be used (don't call social services, after meds are administered my daughter sits up and goes on her merry way). I went on a trip and brought some childrens advil and allergy meds just in case we needed it. These syringes were great for when visiting family and friends and storing some pre-measured meds in the diaper bag "just in case." I wish they were individually wrapped syringes. I didn't have the caps with me on the trip, but I know to bring them next time, I'm sure the caps will come in handy. They have a plastic smell, assuming the smell doesn't leak into the meds. I should have enough syringes to last me several years of medince administration :-)

Buy BD Oral Syringes with Tip Cap, Clear, 10 mL, 100/Ca, BD305219 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment