ARGAN OIL GLOSS & SHINE POLISHER By CREME OF NATURE Hair Polish

Creme of Nature Gloss & Shine Polisher with Argan Oil: 4 OZI purchased this product in the store. Initially, I bought it for myself because I needed something to help keep that salon shine in my hair. I decided to use it on my five year old's hair and I was overjoyed by how well it helped in not only providing a delicate shine to her hair but how it also eased the detangling process. It is better than Pink Oil because it is not heavy and it is light. A small, dime-sized dab goes a long way. I have been recommending this to my sisters for their children because we all have a history of "knotty" hair. Great for parents who do not want to relax their daughter's hair at such a young age. Creme of Nature has some great products!!

I got this because it has the 3 main things I use on my own that makes your hair shine. Dimethicone.. Honey... and Olive oil. All 3 things I bought on their own and use on my hair. Since all of them are mixed in this spray I don't have to put them on one at a time. But as usual, these companies add waaaay too much stuff, hardly ever just the right amount of stuff before they mess the product up.

Like a lot of non natural products, and even some that arent, they should've left out the alcohol drying perfume. Not only does it stink (cant stand it), but perfume is just another alcohol, so in the end it'll damage your hair... dry it out. It's just like if you rubbed rubbing alcohol in your hair... same thing. No one with any common sense would want to do that, so I don't know why these companies keep putting alcohol in their stuff that's suppoed to moisturize... shine... whatever. It cancels it out.

The product was okay.. it shined at first but because I'm used to using the exact same products on their own without the drying alcohol perfume, I noticed my hair was actually dryer than when I do it myself without this spray.

Wont buy again unless they take out the stinky perfume

Buy ARGAN OIL GLOSS & SHINE POLISHER By CREME OF NATURE Hair Polish Now

Product worked as described! Hair is shiny and soft, I received the product super fast. I am very very satisified.

Read Best Reviews of ARGAN OIL GLOSS & SHINE POLISHER By CREME OF NATURE Hair Polish Here

This was a good product for my hair..It works wonders on my hair and leaves a natural curl to it as if i have a perm if you put it on your hair and not comb it it will leave a natural perm look.. Put is on after you take a shower.

Want ARGAN OIL GLOSS & SHINE POLISHER By CREME OF NATURE Hair Polish Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment