Antiseptic First Aid Cream 1 1/2 Oz Tube

Antiseptic First Aid Cream 1 1/2 Oz TubeI was disappointed when I discovered that J&J had discontinued their First Aid Cream. but apparently it was picked up by Ambix Labs.

it is almost identical to the J&J First Aid Cream. maybe a little more creamy, but otherwise identical non-greasy first aid cream.

I ordered a dozen and am very happy with this product.

I used the Johnson's first aid cream for years for everything from poison ivy to burns to scrapes, etc. This is not at all the same, because Johnson's had a beeswax base, and eventually had a synthetic beeswax base. It is markedly different than the petroleum base other companies are passing off as first aid cream. I am guessing that beeswax, natural and synthetic, is getting costly, and is now priced out of the market. I checked beeswax health products, and they are selling for about $10 to $20 and ounce, making a tube of Johnson's first aid cream of 1.5 ounces in the $20 a tube range, not including the other ingredients. This particular cream doesn't seem to have any of the necessary ingredients as far as I can tell, and does not work for the conditions I used the Johnsons for... that being said, I don't know if it will be effective beyond being a suitable substitute for the original, which is the only reason I bought it. If anyone comes across a brand with a beeswax base, please let us all know, but I don't expect one to come on the market because the cost will be too prohibitive, which is probably why Johnson discontinued it. For some reason, beeswax in combination with antiseptic and anasthetic ingredients, had peculiar healing properties the petroleum lacks. At least that is my experience, others may experience otherwise, judging from the other reviews.

Buy Antiseptic First Aid Cream 1 1/2 Oz Tube Now

I have been a fan of J&J First Aid Cream for 40 years, that is until they apparently discontinued what to me was a perfect product. There are certain kinds of abrasions and burns that it was perfect for. When I found out a few years ago that it was being discontinued, I bought a bunch, which has almost run out. Then the task was to find a replacement. The Ambix product is the closest thing I've found. They are not using all the "same" elemets (as can easily be seen on the ingredients), but it is pretty similar. It is definately less viscous, or more watery. But it is a pretty good replacement for the perfect product.

Read Best Reviews of Antiseptic First Aid Cream 1 1/2 Oz Tube Here

I LOVED J & J's First Aid Cream. Alas, they no longer produce it. This cream is the closest to it that I could find, after much local and online searching. What was better about the J & J cream was that it had NO odor at all and it was even more soothing and healing than this cream. I tried to contact J & J to ask that they produce their cream again, but couldn't get through the layers of bureaucracy to even express my request.

Want Antiseptic First Aid Cream 1 1/2 Oz Tube Discount?

These are the ingredients in Johnson & Johnson First aid cream taken from my last tube:

beeswax "benzyl alcohol""cetyl alcohol""cetylpyridinium chloride" "glyceryl stearate" "hydroxypropyl methylcellulose" "isopropyl palmitate" "stearyl alcohol" "palmitamidopropyl trimonium chloride" "trisodium phosphate"

So this is not the same. I can't imagine why J&J discontinued their fine product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment