American Preparedness 4-person Rolling Cart Backpack Emergency Preparedness Kit

American Preparedness 4-person Rolling Cart Backpack Emergency Preparedness KitOrdered this kit for a relative of mine and her granddaughter in NC who never had one, in spite of the weather ups and downs on the East Coast.

It was one of the most expensive among the 4 person kits I found, but I specially liked that it came in a rolling backpack you see, my relative is not young and need something that can be easily carried around, specially in an emergency and had a lot more than the simple basics for their protection.

This kit is from the same manufacturer that offered less expensive kits and which had only had average reviews. But I decided to order it for my relatives to keep at home. Also ordered another somewhat simpler 4 person kit from the same manufacturer, so that my relative would have a kit in her car as well.

This kit, I was told by my relative, comes in fact in a rolling leather backpack! A detail which is not stated in the description of this item. And my relative was truly happy with that.

I've had a very pleasant and amazing experience with the manufacturer's customer service in regards to the other simpler 4 person kit I bought. And I am highly satisfied with both the kits and the customer service.

It may be more expensive, but it is worth the money. I highly recommend this kit and this manufacturer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment