CPR Manikin Face Shields 36/Roll

CPR Manikin Face Shields 36/RollThis is advertised as 6 rolls of 36... but is really only ONE roll... beware!

The item is fine. There are same or better and less expensive. BEWARE. They sell 6 rolls of 36, but you get only one. It is a lie.

Buy CPR Manikin Face Shields 36/Roll Now

This is a great product, specially for my CPR trainings. The roll package is very handy. My students feel safe and motivated. Excellent service. Delivery on time. Will buy again. Even with shipping price, is cheaper than buying it at a store near me, and I don't have to drive half an hour!!!!

Read Best Reviews of CPR Manikin Face Shields 36/Roll Here

For students they can be difficult to use but they are nice to have so that lungs don't have to be changed for my larger class.

Want CPR Manikin Face Shields 36/Roll Discount?

The masks worked just fine, but I did notice that at the end of the rolls, they were quite wrinkled and doubled over in some cases. Have not had that in the hundreds I have purchased before. Overall, they did the job though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment