3 PACK Decolorized Iodine - White Iodine - Yodo Blanco 1 Fl Oz

3 PACK Decolorized Iodine - White Iodine - Yodo Blanco 1 Fl OzI ordered this product because I had read that using white iodine, strengthens nails and prevents them from chipping and ripping. I bit my nails most of my life and have been letting them grow the past 2 years. I have all sorts of issues with them and would just love nails that are beautiful and healthy that I can be proud of. The bottles have the little stick inside that allows you to put a drop on the top of your nails. Just perfect.

I am using this product for toenail fungus. I have been using it for 3 weeks and it seems to be working.it has not gotten worse and is too early to tell if it will eradicate the problem..It takes about 3 months. It is easy to use and not

noticeable.

Buy 3 PACK Decolorized Iodine - White Iodine - Yodo Blanco 1 Fl Oz Now

I used this on my paper thin nails for a week and they actually became stronger! Now I use it for one week per month to keep my nails strong. This stuff is amazing!

Read Best Reviews of 3 PACK Decolorized Iodine - White Iodine - Yodo Blanco 1 Fl Oz Here

My husband had me order this to combat a fungal nail infection. We couldn't find it in local stores, so we ordered it here online and this vendor offered what we feel was the best 'deal'.......He also applies it to a long-standing fungal infection on his calf and has seen some improvement.

Want 3 PACK Decolorized Iodine - White Iodine - Yodo Blanco 1 Fl Oz Discount?

One bad thing, if you spill it on something, it does not show as a yellow stain until later. Made yellow spots on simulated marble sink and linoleum floor that will not come off. Be very careful

0 comments:

Post a Comment