Gentian Violet 1 % Solution - Antiseptic - De La Cruz

Gentian Violet 1 % Solution - Antiseptic - De La CruzFirst, I must say the seller of this product was amazing. It was a day late and they were so nice in letting me know it is on its way and communicated with me a number of times via e-mail. This did work for my baby and cleared up the yeast. I used very little and dabbed it on a q-tip and rubbed it on her cheecks and tongue. It can also be used on nipples as well. The 1% solution is perfect since it does not need to be diluted further before use.

Used this for my infant's oral thrush. Followed directions I found online, and it worked pretty well. Shipped and delivered quickly.

Buy Gentian Violet 1 % Solution - Antiseptic - De La Cruz Now

My little one had thrush for three months, after using GV it cleared up quick. If you choose to use GV just stay consistent with it and it will clear up. It has a weird taste but it is a Great Natural cure. After researching this item and the other kinds of products out there I came to find that GV is the only natural product that does the trick and is safe for my little one. I would suggest that other parents research products before giving it to their little ones as well.

Read Best Reviews of Gentian Violet 1 % Solution - Antiseptic - De La Cruz Here

I'm a certified body piercer here in California and when I relocated from Florida I had to restock on my Gentian for performing oral piercings. This was just what I needed for the right price and shipment went perfectly. Thanks to the seller for a smooth transaction.

Want Gentian Violet 1 % Solution - Antiseptic - De La Cruz Discount?

I ordered this as an alternative fix for oral thrush after a hospital stay. The product did the trick, it worked quickly, and I would use it again. It has the potential to be VERY messy if using it on a child or infant, but as an adult I didn't have any staining (other than my mouth) or messes. I did get some on the sink, but I washed and bleached it right away and it was no issue. The first time I dipped the q-tip far more than necessary and ended up applying way too much. Keep in mind that you don't need to saturate the q-tip as much as you might imagine. Other reviews had mentioned that gentian violet has "no taste" but I absolutely disagree, it does taste pretty bad but it's worth it. Remember it is not good for you to swallow this, so stay near the sink and spit a few times afterward to make sure you won't be swallowing it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment