New Platoon First Aid Kit - Black

New Platoon First Aid Kit - BlackThis First Aid Kit is professional level. I have never seen so much content in a first aid kit. Forget about the usual drugstore or walmart kits, this one is good for minor to serious injury.

If you are looking for a glove box bandaid holder then this is your product, and for the price it could be considered a deal. The term "Platoon" referrs to 30 to 45 men, so NO this is not a Platoon first aid kit! As an Infantryman and a Combat Lifesaver I can say that this is more along the lines of an IFAK lite (minus the tounakit and Tension Pneaumothorax relief syringe/cathiter).

I did not recieve the bag or scissors in this picture, it is more like a single clip dump bag that is the dimentions as stated and tweezer size scissors. No shoulder strap.

I bought this to lifcycle replace the expired kit in my other vehicle in case I came across an accident, I will need to buy some additional Items if I want to be of actual assistance.

Buy New Platoon First Aid Kit - Black Now

One of the best trauma kits i ever had, great bag and good items. light, complete, very usefull for differents environments.

Read Best Reviews of New Platoon First Aid Kit - Black Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment