First Aid Kit With Hard Case- 326 pcs- First Aid Complete Care Kit - Exceeds OSHA & ANSI Guidel

First Aid Kit With Hard Case- 326 pcs- First Aid Complete Care Kit - Exceeds OSHA & ANSI Guidelines - Ideal for the Workplace - Disaster Preparedness
  • 326 pieces of comprehensive first aid treatment products
  • Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI guidelines for small business use
  • Fully organized interior provides quick treatment access
  • Wall mounts or folds compactly for storage. Case dimensions: 13" x 12" x 4"
  • Ideal for most businesses and perfect for family use at home. Rugged, sturdy hard plastic case is impact resistant

I ordered this kit as a replacement and upgrade to my existing household first aid. It seemed like a great deal and was excited when it arrived. However, it has an expiration date of August 2012 and it was ordered in January 2012. The kit will be returned. I guess the company actually selling it is getting rid of old stock or surplus items. For my family, though this is not a good deal because I want the best I can get. The other items that I ordered had expiration dates in 2014 and beyond. Buyer beware.

Buy First Aid Kit With Hard Case- 326 pcs- First Aid Complete Care Kit - Exceeds OSHA & ANSI Guidel Now

This is the best first aid kit on Amazon.

It has far more items than most kits.

The only reason it gets less than 5 stars is that the seller lies in the title of the listing. The kit itself says it HELPS a person comply with OSHA regs. The listing says it EXCEEDS OSHA regs. That isn't true.

Why they overhype this excellent product is beyond me and it is the only reason they have lost a star.

GREAT product and a must for every home and office!

Read Best Reviews of First Aid Kit With Hard Case- 326 pcs- First Aid Complete Care Kit - Exceeds OSHA & ANSI Guidel Here

I just received this and it's a great kit. I have worked in EMS for years now and I carry this kit when I am off duty. It contains everything you may need. As for Osha & Ansi guidelines, it clearly says on the box that it helps comply with these guidelines. On the back it gives a small list of additional you will need to make it Ansi compliant.

Want First Aid Kit With Hard Case- 326 pcs- First Aid Complete Care Kit - Exceeds OSHA & ANSI Guidel Discount?

I'm pretty impressed with this kit. It has a lot of different tools and items perfect for emergencies. I can't say that it meets guidelines for businesses, I'm only using this for my house. But it seems to be a pretty complete kit. I also purchased " First Aid Only 25 Person Bulk First Aid Kit, 106-Piece Kit " along with this and combined create a very emergency effective kit.

I ordered this kit to keep at my home as part of my home emergency preparedness kit. The expiration date on some of the medicine inside is only about a year, which seemed a little short for some of it, though maybe I just haven't paid that much attention the other times I've bought medicine. It seems to cover a pretty wide range of scenarios you might encounter, from cuts to burns to insect stings to pain relief and more. It is only meant for basic first aid, though and not for anything really life threatening. If you want to make your emergency kit a little more comprehensive I would also recommend New Israeli Battle Dressing, 6-inch Compression Bandage and Quikclot Sport Brand Advanced Clotting Sponge ,Stop Bleeding Fast, 50 Gram Package, both of which can help stop severe bleeding.

The kit is designed to be wall-mounted and the little shelves inside actually will tilt out to make it easier to get out whatever it is holding. On the other hand I would not recommend this to keep in your car because there is enough empty space around the shelves even when the case is closed that if you shake the kit around or turn it with the top of the shelves down the contents can fall out into the kit and become a disorganized mess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment